Happy Food at Home by Ciara Brennan creates plant based dishes using incredible flavour combinations and strives to use organic locally sourced in season ingredients as much as possible. You will find Happy Food at Home at various markets and festivals across Ireland throughout the year including every Saturday morning upstairs in the Little Top Café at the Limerick Milk Market. Bespoke outside catering is available for corporate and family events and Ciara offers a consultancy service to chefs/restaurateurs/pubs etc wishing to ensure that they are equipped to cope with the growing demand for plant based dishes. In addition Ciara hosts plant based cookery lessons and is a regular on discussion panels and the cookery demo circuit.
An extensive range of hot and cold plant based dishes with sides are available including:
- Wide range of salads to include; GF Pad Thai, Very Berry Pui, Red Rice Pilaf, Sprouts and Almonds, Roast Veg Quinoa to name but a few
- “Burgers”; Roast Beetroot & Quinoa, Carrot and Red Lentil, Roast Red Pepper and Chickpea
- Aubergine and green bean curry with home-made flat breads
- Pestos, hummus’s and Dressings
- Samosas and various different wraps with delicious plant based fillings
Please visit the website for details of more dishes.
Category: Plant based dishes
Contact Name: Ciara Brennan
- Various markets and festivals across Ireland
- Thursday – Mary Immaculate, Limerick
- Friday – Ennis Farmers’ Market
- Saturday - Limerick Milk Market